Comments or Questions? Need to have your eBooks resent? No problem!
I’d love to hear from you. Shoot me an email, call or text anytime.
189 Brushcreek Drive
Sanford, FL 32771
I do accept a limited number of guest posts from real guitarists and authors only.
I do NOT accept spammy articles, link exchanges, or any other affiliate article junk. So don’t ask.
1. Is the Free Guitar Printables download page back up and how do I access it?
Yes! I upgraded the website over the weekend. Downloads, books and the new Guitar Book Store are back up and faster than ever.
Subscribe to get access:
New Guitar Book Store: http://books.lifein12keys.com
1. Are the books, free lessons and courses downloadable?
All of the free lessons in the Guitar Lesson Blog will include their own links and downloads.
2. I’ve lost my eBook and/or Guitar Pro Audio files, how can I get them back?
Just email me anytime and I’ll replace everything free of charge.
3. Can I ask the author questions directly?
Of course! I answer every single email and am always happy to help you with any lessons or tricky parts in one of my books.
9. I don’t like eBooks, can I get a real paperback?
Of course! Check out my Author Page on Amazon.com. All of my books are available in paperback and include FREE shipping for Amazon Prime members.
Also, keep in mind you can also get a free electronic copy of any physical book you’ve purchased anytime. Just email me.
10. I use Apple Books on my iPad. Are these available in the Apple Book Store?